I will create a professional fivem server with ESX
Custom Made ESX Framework
Are you looking forward to starting a new FiveM server of your own? Then our ESX frameworks will do wonders for you.
We have custom ESX servers with up-to-date ESX frameworks that include several new features and additions to make the gameplay more accessible, entertaining, and enjoyable for everyone. You don’t have to configure anything if you don’t want to – you and your friends will be ready to start having fun with the new features as soon as you finish the installation process.
Our ESX frameworks are available at affordable prices and will include different modifications that will enrich the gameplay, making it accessible to everyone.
What’s included in our ESX frameworks?
There will be tons of new features in our ESX frameworks. If you always wanted to add more content to the GTA V base game or FiveM, here we have a tool that will make it accessible for you and your friends within a couple of clicks.
Some of these new features are configurable, while others remain as they are. Still, all of them are meant to enhance the server’s gameplay and make it more accessible for everyone. This way, your server will be a place where everyone will have fun and come back all the time.
Here are some of the features included in our custom ESX framework:
- Tons of new ESX jobs – You and you and your friends will be able to play as whitelist or illegal jobs. Do you want to be a drug dealer? It’s possible. Would you like to keep things legal? Then you can try to be a taxi driver or a pizza delivery guy!
- New vehicles – Tons of new vehicles will be available for use, thanks to our ESX framework. You’ll have access to more than 200 real-life vehicles!
- Custom clothing – There will be new clothes options for you to personalize your character even further.
- New weapons – The base game already includes plenty of weapons, but our custom ESX server includes new stuff you can use to mess with your friends or with NPCs as you wish.
- Custom drugs – New drugs available! Now you can access meth, weed, opium, and many other drugs for better and more realistic gameplay.
- Custom housing and garage – Now, you can decorate your house like you want, thanks to the new furniture options available for the house and the garage.
- New robbery system – You can rob other players, stores, banks, and other places differently. The newly enhanced robbery system will make the gameplay more enjoyable for everyone.
- Tons of other features will be available upon installing our custom ESX Server.
We’ve included as many elements as possible in our custom ESX framework server. This way, you will have access to plenty of features that will make the gameplay more enjoyable and easier to a certain degree for everyone. Also, this way, you can ensure that every new player that comes to the server will find it easier to stay here.
As a plus, you’ll have access to many of the mods we’ve published on our website. You’ll never get such a good deal at any other website!
Can I whitelist or blacklist certain jobs from the server?
Yes, you can. If you’d like to keep things organized on the server, you have the option of blacklisting and whitelisting certain jobs. However, please be aware that many new criminal activities are added as part of the new gameplay, such as gangs and armored van robberies.
How can I get support?
If you have any questions or doubts, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll make sure to solve all the potential questions you may have. At FiveM Cartel, we take our clientele’s satisfaction very seriously, so we’ll make sure to guide you through each step of the process to make it more accessible for you and every other customer we have.
How long does it take to have the server functioning?
We aim to deliver results as soon as possible. In normal conditions, we’ll be able to get your server functioning within 24 hours – or even less. However, this process may take up to 48 hours to ensure that everything in your custom ESX server matches appropriately with the name, aesthetic, and so on.
Start your new ESX server today
All it takes for you to start a new server is to make a couple of clicks. Then, we’ll do all the hard work while explaining what you need to do to complete the rest of the process.